Situated in the heart of Soweto, Iintombi Services is a 100% black female owned business that provides training and placement services for housekeepers and nannies, and placement services for home based care workers, and cleaners. Iintombi Services was established and is owned by Nonkululeko Mogotsi, a visionary entrepreneur who always strives for success. The business was registered as a CC in 2002 (Savycor Trading CC) and has since changed to Pty Ltd.
Operating in the industry for more than ten years has given us thorough understanding of the industry. There was a need and there still is a need for professionally trained cleaners, Housekeepers, nannies in the market before placed for employment. We are a BEEBE Level 1 contributing service based organization that strives to give people innovative experiences they truly deserve. Flexible Packages available.
Our industry constitutes 5.4 % of the GDP and provides constant opportunities for about 1 in every 5. Since South Africa has over 40% of unemployed people we make a significant difference in empowering them. We give them a life line, we ensure that people we place can sustain their jobs, provide for their families and therefore reducing people who depend on child grant, prostitution and crème to survive.
- Providing quality services at all times to our clients
- Exceeding our clients` expectations by going an extra mile in our service provision
- Conducting our business in an ethical and honest manner, with integrity
- Treating our clients with utmost respect
- Upholding the ideals of good governance, transparency and accountability
- Paying special attention to the needs of disadvantaged groups in the communities we work in, and also having a positive impact in the fight against poverty, crime and HIV/AIDS
- Investing in Human Capital in order to boost general employment creation and minimize staff turnover internally
- Unique and creative solutions that meet the client`s expectations by realizing the client`s business objectives
- Continuous search for opportunities beyond the agreed business objectives
- Creative approaches to the client`s special needs in order to find unique and tailored business solutions
- Team work based on the implementation of progressive business disciplines
- Courage and readiness to communicate on behalf of our clients in crisis